I interrupt this blog to bring you a shameless plug for another blog of mine…
I’m not the most trendy person on the planet–by any stretch of the imagination–but recently I’ve been seeing friends on social media post fun pictures with the following hashtag #100happydays.
Finally, curiosity got the better of me; I googled it and found this website 100 Happy Days.
It’s pretty simple: for 100 days, log 1 picture of something that made you happy that day–and then watch the magic happen!
According to the website:
People successfully completing the challenge claimed to:
– Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
– Be in a better mood every day;
– Start receiving more compliments from other people;
– Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have;
– Become more optimistic;
– Fall in love during the challenge.
Even when the challenge is over the collected 100 happy moments can always remind you about the beauty of your life.
View original post 167 more words